Needundies.com is a trading name of Eaglewick Ltd.
We are fully committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulations and take the privacy of your personal information (Data) very seriously ensuring that our customers can both trust and have confidence in our business.
We do not sell or rent your information to external third parties.
We do not sell or share your information with external third parties for marketing purposes.
- What information do we collect and store about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Your Right To Be Forgotten
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect and store about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products on our website this includes the following:
- Email Address
- Billing & Delivery Address
- Telephone Number
- Your IP address and country location
- Account Password (if customer chooses to register, not applicable to Guest accounts).
- The type of device used to place the order, such as mobile or desktop.
- Date and time of order placement.
- Payment method, online or offline (Telephone sale)
- Payment details.
- Full order value.
- Requested Shipping method.
- Any activity on the order, such as special customer requests.
- Type of customer, i.e a new customer, a returning one or a guest.
- Products ordered.
All personal information collected during the processing of your order will be stored securely on our eCommerce partners servers (Bluepark Ltd).
No payment information, such as credit card details, are ever stored within our website or our eCommerce partners server(s) (Bluepark Ltd). This information is always stored separately by our PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant payment provider partner, Sagepay, communication between our website and Sagepay is fully encrypted using SSL Encryption methods. Where payment is made via a Telephone sale any Credit Card details taken from the customer are shredded and disposed of immediately after authorisation with our payment partner.
Personal Information of Children
We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for any personally identifable information. Although there are no age restrictions on our website, we do not intentionally collect personal information from those under the age of 16. We will immediately delete any information relating to the childs personal information if we discover or are notified that a child has registered on our website.
We also collect information when you voluntarily provide Feedback Reviews or Contacting Us either by email or by a Contact Form.
- Feedback Reviews - If you have registered (opted-In) to receive email marketing, you will receive a request to review our products and services 21 days after order placement. If you would like to have a review deleted please contact us.
- Contacting Us - If you contact us either by email or by using our website contact form, your information will be forwarded to our Helpdesk partner, Helpscout. who enable us to support and respond to customer assistance requests.
How will we use the information about you?
- We process the information we collect about you to process your order and fulfill the sales contract.
- Using the email address provided we will send Order Confirmations, Order Updates and Order Completions, we may also use your email address to directly communicate with you to assist in the fulfillment of your order.
- We may use the Telephone Number provided to assist in the fulfillment of your order.
- Email and IP Address information that is collated may be utilised for fraud prevention purposes.
- We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- In processing your order, we may send your details to fraud prevention agencies.
3rd Party Processing
- Royal Mail - We use Royal Mail as our primary shipping partner, your Full Name, Delivery Address & Delivery Instructions will be shared.
- Couriers - We may use a courier to fulfill your order, your Full Name, Delivery Address, Delivery Instructions, Email Address and Telephone number will be shared.
- Sagepay - We use Sagepay as our primary online payment processor, your Full Name, Invoice / Delivery Address, Telephone Number and IP address will be shared.
- Helpscout - We use Helpscout to support and respond to customer service assistance requests sent to us directly by email or via our onsite Contact Form, this will result in data being copied to their systems, this will include your name, email address and the content of your email(s). This data is deleted regularly. Help Scout Inc. complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
We would like to send you information about new products and special offers which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the 'Unsubscribe' option on the footer of our marketing emails or alternatively by using our Contact Form
We will not sell or share your information for marketing purposes with external companies.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.
The Data Controller, Eaglewick Ltd, The Barracks Business Centre, Wakefield Road, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 4HH.
If you have previously created an account / registered on our website you can also make changes to your personal information including name, address and password by simply signing in to your account by clicking here - My Account Please note Guest customers do not have this option and need to contact us to make personal information amendments.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Your Right To Be Forgotten
Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. If you would like to exercise your 'right to be forgotten' please complete our form which can be found here - Right To Be Forgotten
We will then erase your personal details from our user database however we will still be required to retain your order and payment details for statutory VAT purposes.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies however in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Domain - Needundies.com
PHPSESSID Cookie (Contains a PHP "session ID", expires when the browser is closed)
The "PHPSESSID" cookie is required so that the our site can recognise the same user clicking from page to page. Without it, every page would be treated as the first visit to the site, and anything added to the shopping basket would be instantly forgotten. Online shopping would, therefore, be impossible without the use of this Cookie.
SESSION Cookie (Contains a PHP "session ID", can also contain an email address and encrypted password, expires after one year)
The "session" cookie is intended for the user's convenience, our eCommerce system creates this with a copy of the initial session ID so that our users can be classed as "returning" and the contents of their shopping basket will still be available. If the user signs in with an email address and password, these login details are are also saved so that they can remain logged in when returning (the password is encrypted). If you wish you can sign-out of our site on completion of an order, your login details are then removed from the cookie.
Domain - Google.com - Analytics Tracking
The Google Analytics tracking cookies will be stored on your internet browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to anonymously identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Google Analytics Cookies are as follows:
__UTMA (Unique Visitor Cookie)
__UTMB & __UTMC (Session Tracking Cookies i.e what pages etc you are viewing)
__UTMZ (Referall Cookie, i.e how you reached us)
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
- By email, email@example.com
- Or write to us at: Needundies.com (The Data Controller), The Barracks Business Centre, Wakefield Road, Pontefract, WF8 4HH